You know things friends do to you, they would themselves go on a break and before that they will tag you in a post so that you are back to blogging when they are enjoying their break. So Monix tagged me before going on her KitCat break. So here is the tag-
20 years ago I . . .
1. I drove a scooter for the first time in my life.
2. Joined PCVN (My school) and made some friends for life.
3. First and last time topped my class.
10 years ago I . . .
1. I left Kanpur to join engineering.
2. Stripped naked for the first time in public as a part of ragging.
3. Was in love with Diya Mirza, used to call her Diya Mirza Gupta and had a room wall covered with her posters and photographs.
5 years ago I . . .
1. Was selling Tata Indicom Mobile Phones in Chennai.
2. Learned how to watch a movie alone.
3. Started reading like a crazy maniac. Before this I used to read occasionaly one book a month kinds.
3 years ago I . . .
1. Completed my MBA and started my first job.
2. Registered the domain prats.co.in for this blog, before that it was ginger-n-cardamom.blogspot.com.
3. Got dumped by a girl. Twice. By the same girl 🙁
1 year ago I . . .
1. Bought my first house.
2. Got Married. 🙁
3. Was 8 Kgs lighter 🙁
So far this year I . . .
1. Have already done two holiday trips.
2. Have been rushed to the hospital for Nebulization.
3. finished reading 3 books already
Yesterday I . . .
1. I wrote a short story.
2. Skipped the commute and worked from home.
3. watched The Social Network.
Today I . . .
1. Reached office in time.
2. Kept playing a playlist of 5 peppy numbers over and over again during my entire day in office
3. am watching Dhobi Ghat.
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. Enjoy the republic day parade on TV, have been missing it since so many years.
2. Enjoy the holiday with Wifee.
3. Will watch a movie or some episodes of Big Bang Theory (It is an awesome series if you haven’t seen it)
In the next (coming) year I will . . .
1. Be reducing some weight and get back to regular exercising.
2. Will complete my first solo book as an author.
3. Will try to develop my spiritual self further.