As most of my readers would know that I am getting hitched this week, for those who don’t you can visit the details here. Despite my all frivolous attitude towards marriage, I finally found someone who I actually wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
So my wedding this week, and the weather gods, don’t seem to be too pleased with the idea of me getting married. I would like to think that they are not very happy with the idea of my bachelorhood expiring. However, I was also told the reason might be they do not want a trouble maker in the Whyfee’s life.
I am actually scared that there might be chilly cold on my wedding day. Freezing the newly wedded couple to death, I mean there are vows “Till Death Do Us Apart” but the underlying assumption is that the chilly winters would not be the visiting guest in the marriage ceremony. Thankfully our city doesn’t entertains Blizzards and snow storms too much otherwise right now I have been sitting on a wedding like Phoebe Buffet of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Though situations are not much different and I am still having the day of my life like her.
So folks I am signing off for now, will be on a short break from blogging for the obvious reasons. Plan to come back soon. Till then I leave you with some thoughts from a poster I saw in an Odyssey about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Everything I Know in Life I Learned From F.R.I.E.N.D.S
1. Never use “We were on a break!” as an excuse.
2. Remember it’s not that common, it doesn’t happen to every guy and it is a big deal.
3. Everybody has a Lobster.
4. Quitting the gym is just as hard as quitting the bank.
5. For space in bed, use the “Hug & Roll” technique.
6. Yemen is a good place to escape unwanted girlfriends.
7. You can do a lot with just cups and ice.
8. Always say the right name at the alter.
9. Powder & lotion will not help remove hot & sticky leather trousers.
10. “Man Bags” aren’t manly.
11. Don’t count “Mississippily” while in a spray tanning booth.
12. “How you doin’?” never fails.
13. If stung by a jellyfish, pee on it.
14. Never let a monkey near a TV remote.
15. Only in prison do they “cup” whilst measuring pants.
16. It’s not Smelly Cat’s fault.
17. Always read make-up letters all the way through, even if they are 18 pages long and FRONT TO BACK.
18. You should leave your synth keyboard in the 80s where it belongs.
19. A nap with your best friend could be the best nap you ever had.
20. Never let it slip to a child that they are in fact adopted.
21. Meat is not an ingredient in trifle.
22. There’s no such thing as “shark porn”.
23. Your first name is not your “family name”.
24. Throwing your own wake is not a good way to meet women.
25. A “Day Of Fun” is a good way to get to know someone.
26. Everyone has an identical hand twin.
27. Eating too much meat can cause “Meat Sweats”.
28. It’s never too late to resurrect The Routine, just don’t change it.
29. Regina Falange and Ken Adams make great false names.
30. It’s possible to drink a gallon of milk in 10 seconds.
31. When moving a couch upstairs, pivot.
32. A silent auction is not a contest to guess the right price.
33. Always double check your measurements when making an entertainemnt unit.
34. Playing too much on arcade machines can lead to getting The Claw.
35. Ugly, naked, and guy do not make for an attractive combination.
36. Never pose for a VD poster campaign.
37. “Pheebs” is short for Phoebe, it’s not just what we call our friends.
38. Never let a duck & a chick near a foosball table.
39. Wooden spoons & trucks make great massaging tools.
40. Never put your head in a turkey.
41. Taping oven mitts to your hands will prevent you from scratching chicken-pox.
42. Never bet your apartment in a game of “Who Knows Who”.
43. Don’t leave teeth whitening gel on for longer than recommended.
44. W.E.N.U.S. stands for. . . Uhmmm . . . ?
45. Everyone is entitled to a “Freebie” list of 5 celebrities they can sleep with if the oppurtunity arises.
46. There are 7 basic erogenous zones. Start out with a little A 1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, a 3, 4, 5, a 5, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7……. SEVEN!