I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004 & 2005.
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it’s good only for removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
* I don’t leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.
* When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl! that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she’s been 7 since 1993…)
* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made, expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me (when I participated in their special-mail program) would arrive soon.
* My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland .
* Still open to help someone from Bulgaria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle’s property of some hundred millions $.
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc.. now most of those “Wishes” are already married (to someone else)
If you do not copy this text and e-mail it to at least 41829137600 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will sh*t on your head today at 04.00 hour 5 min 6 sec
Now Give me a break !!!
*This post is not an original creation of the blog owner.